I don’t think I’ve been tagged for a meme since college – now that’s a long time! And now I’ve been tagged twice in two days. Once from Coversgirl and once from Sarah of Landonville. They’re practically the same meme, so I’m just going to try and do them both at once. Here are the official rules from Coversgirl, and I’ll do my best to dust off my skills.
1: Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2: People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3: At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4: Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I don’t like blueberries at all. And I’m sometimes very sad about that. I think they’re cute and it’s special they’re blue when other fruits and berries aren’t. Sometimes I try to eat blueberries to check and see if I still don’t like them, and inevitably, they make me gag.
2. I am learning to play the jaw harp – well, teaching myself. I played a little when I was a kid and now I’m trying to pick it up again. I have 2 jaw’s harps, a bass and a…soprano? I think? I carry the smaller around with me in my purse just in case the moment calls for some jaw’s harp action.
3. I cannot play Mario games worth anything. My husband is a big vintage video game connossieur and so was one of my college room mates. But I’m lucky if I best the first world. I just can’t get the little red plumber to jump for me.
4. I get embarrassed very easily but I’m good at hiding it. You can tell that I’m thinking about some embarrassing event in my life if I’m staring off into space and humming.
5. In college, I went barefoot for nearly an entire semester’s worth of weeks. You might not think this is much of an accomplishment, but I went to school in Oregon, where it rains a lot. And a lot of the time it was November. I had to carry my shoes with me because some of my professors wanted everyone to wear shoes in class.
6. I was a Girl Scout when I was younger. I started in Daisies and finished up as a Senior. I only did one year in the blue uniform and although I was pretty good at earning badges, I was abysmal at selling cookies.
7. I now and forevermore will use a Mac computer. I was raised on Macs, took a brief hiatus from them during highschool and college because I was broke, but am now back to macs thanks to my darling husband.
8. I really do think in a fight to the death, astronauts would win over cavemen. And ninjas over pirates.
So there you go. I’m not sure I can find eight other bloggers who know who I am well enough to tag, but I’ll try.
1. ToG from That One Guy
2. Megan from When the Moon Hits Your Eye…
3. Diana from GoFishMen
4. Robyn from Robyn’s Nest
5. Thea from The Little Bird
6. Becca from Bunches of Bananas
7. Stevruski from Stained Glass Window
8. Joy from The Thesaurus